Megan and Kellie love bubbles. So, Nana bought the girls a "bubble generator". It makes a lot of bubbles and no one has to use up all their air to make the bubbles! They are both enjoying it a lot, but Kellie is especially having a ball with it!
I'm a 30 something mom (not too far from 40!) with a wonderful husband, 2 great daughters and a loyal (but sometimes smelly) dog.
I have a great "extended" family as well.
I work part-time as an OB nurse in a hospital.
3 comments:
Can I send my cat over to play with them? He LOVES bubbles too! LOL
Jen, your cat is welcome to come play!
Our Bulldog loved bubbles, too! My sister in law actually bought him bacon flavored bubbles one Christmas!
I loved bubbles when I was a kid (still do, actually!). The third photo down is precious!
Post a Comment