Sunday, October 4, 2009

September wrap up

I can't believe we are already a few days into October! I thought I'd do a wrap up on a few things from September. Most of the big stuff I already blogged about.

Megan and I went to paint pottery again, It's been almost a year since we've been there. We enjoy it, not sure why it's been so long. I made a pencil holder with different shades of purple on it (in hopes that if we use it I will be able to find a pen or pencil near the phone in the kitchen!). Megan made a cute puppy bank.







On Sept 18th Kevin and I celebrated 16 years of marriage. Seems like just yesterday and yet a lifetime ago! We met when I was 16, so I've been married to him the same amount of time that I spent not knowing him.



September pretty much was spent trying to get into the school routine. Megan doesn't like 1st grade, but goes without too much of a fight. She's struggling with learning when it's ok to talk and when it's not (she gets that from me- in 1st grade I stayed in trouble for talking!). She loves to draw and tell stories and is getting very good at both.

Kellie is starting to become very opinionated about everything, but is still my happy girl most of the time.

I'm enjoying the weather. Kevin is enjoying football season.

Well, there's the wrap up!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!

I loved school, but I always got in trouble for talking. I hope Megan settles in soon.