Kellie Kong is my new name for the baby. She's not quite the fuzzy bumble bee who flies around quietly buzzing, so her nickname of Bumble Bee just doesn't quite fit!
She loves to scale buildings and hang off the spires- well not really. I'm exaggerating (imagine that- me exaggerate???)
I think she has suction cups on the bottom of her feet- she has scaled the glass doors of our TV cabinet and climbs on everything.
She stomps on things in her way (maybe that's more Godzilla like, Kelliezilla has a nice ring to it!)
She also gives the biggest squeeziest hugs- ones that feel like a big gorilla is holding you!
My sweet Kellie Kong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh ginger that made me giggle !!
we call brennan Brenzilla:):)
You've got a great start to the blog. Just the things those of us who love you want to hear. Keep up the good work, Gin!
Yay, I'm excited that you have a blog!! Jason keeps asking me if I want to do one for our family... not quite sure yet. Maybe you'll inspire me. :)
Can't wait to keep reading!
Post a Comment