This morning Megan and Kellie were in the living room playing with Noah's Ark. I heard Megan say "God told the animals to get in the ark." A short while later I heard "And God gave them a rainbow as a promise to never flood the whole earth again" I got all teary as I watched and listened to Megan tell Kellie about Noah and God. What a sweet moment!
Today Megan got her 5th star in 5 days for good behavior. So she got to pick another item out of the treasure box. Today she chose green playdoh. She's very proud of herself and so am I. I asked her what she would do if Ms. S stopped giving prizes for good behavior. She said "I want to be good, so I'd still be good. But the prizes are fun!"
Today my mom, oldest sister, and Granny had our bagel breakfast at the mall (we did it weekly for quite a while, but it hasn't been so regular lately) It was quiet! With 4 of the 5 in school Kellie was the only one! She enjoyed the attention and even got to walk around in the mall (usually she was confined to the stroller since we had other kids to keep track of). She smiled at every one she met.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Gin! How great it is to hear your kids talk about God like He's their friend. You'll remember that moment forever!
Post a Comment