Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bunch of stuff!

Happy belated Thanksgiving. I am thankful for so much- we are so blessed. We managed to see both my family and Kev's parents over the holiday.

The girls are doing well. So are Kevin and I.

Meg's 1st report card and parent teacher conference went well. Her teacher says she is kind and participates in class. and is above or on target in every area. She loves music and PE, needs to work on her handwritting and taking appropriate risks (wonder which parent she gets the last 2 from???).

Megan asked Jesus into her heart the day before Thanksgiving, what a wonderful blessing! It was spontaneous during her bedtime prayers. She and I had talked about it a few weeks back when she asked me a question, and she hadn't said anything since. But apparently she had been thinking about it.

Kellie is still her busy self- she's into undressing, running, holding crayons (she doesn't quite get the concept of drawing yet), and closing doors (it's a slight obsessive thing). She loves to play with dolls- putting them into highchairs and strollers and feeding them bottles, mothering them. She is still pretty much a cheesocarbitarian, but is gaining weight so it's working! She adores Megan and Megan is such a great big sister.

Kel isn't really talking much yet, but she definitely communicates well (and sometimes just does stuff herself- like get cookies out of the cabinet).

So, there's our update. Just everyday life, but that's life!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Ginger! I'm glad to know that you and the family had a nice Thanksgiving. I guess you're gearing up for Christmas now. I hope to see some photos!

There's nothing wrong with writing about the day-to-day stuff because as you pointed out, that's all that life is - a collection of little moments.

Randy and Terry said...

Please tell Meg how excited we are that she has joined the biggest family ever!! How wonderful for you and Kev that she has trusted Jesus. Isn't that the best feeling?

Thanks for the update. Enjoy that life you're leading - it's great!