I don't want Megan to go back to school tomorrow. I'm going to miss her. Kellie will miss her. She doesn't want to go back either. She asked me if she'd still be in Kindergarten or if she was in 1st grade now- poor kid, not even half way in this year and she's ready to be done!
I really enjoyed watching the girls play together and entertain each other. They did great. Kellie has grown a lot developmentally since summer, making it easier for them to play together now. There just isn't much time after school or on weekends for them to have a lot of free time.
It's also been fun to do stuff with Megan (she loves games) and be a little more laid back about bedtime and get up time. Megan and I are not morning people, so we both really enjoyed that!
I'm looking forward to Spring break already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I dont like mornings either!
Post a Comment